Monday 20 September 2010

Alexisonfire






Former Gilmore Girls star, Alexis Bledel, is on a fashion roll and I love it. She made the rounds at New York Fashion Week and the Toronto Film Festival, and was spotted at all the hottest parties looking lovely. My favourite look has to be either the Stella McCartney mini shift dress or the Prabal Gurung metallic one-shoulder cocktail dress. I'm loving her lighter hair colour too, it's almost tempting me away from my ginger/ red idea. Hmmm... decisions decisions, everyone who knows me well will tell you how terrible I am at making a decision! I bought my hair dye yesterday and I'm already having a change of heart.
On another note, rumours are circling that some Hollywood types are looking to develop Gilmore Girls into a film. How awesome would that be? I LOVE Gilmore Girls! I used to watch it everyday on E4, then when it all finished and went back to the pilot episode, I'd watch it all again!
What do you think of Alexis's satorial choices? And would you go watch Gilmore Girls: The Movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment