Thursday 16 September 2010

Breathless





























Another one of my Top 5s has been posted today. Now here is how you take the fashion world's collective breath away. Marchesa's spring/ summer 2011 offering was just as beautiful as you would imagine it to be. There was gowns, cocktail dresses, and jumpsuits. There was subtle nude hues in blush and peach, and bold statement colours of violet and blue. There was oriental influences, Grecian drapery, and intricate detailing. There was everything you could possibly ever want from a Marchesa dress, and more. I can't praise Keren Craig and Georgina Chapman enough. Enjoy the pictures (which, I have a feeling, won't even do these exquisite creations justice), I think I need to go lay down.


Images from redcarpetfashionawards

No comments:

Post a Comment