Wednesday 17 November 2010

Alluring



So, by now, we’ve seen most of the glossy’s December covers and inside shoots. But, I’ve only just come across these images of Taylor Swift who covers Allure’s end of year issue.

As I’ve said before, I really love it when stylists do something different with Taylor’s wholesome look. And, as these images prove, when people think outside the box, results can be wonderfully dramatic.

Her wild hair and sultry make up is a world away from the Taylor we’re used to seeing, singing country songs about teenage angst and unrequited love. This grown up version of Taylor looks like she would sing rock-tinged power ballads about being a strong, independent woman. I have Christina Aguilera’s Fighter in my head now.

I think Taylor’s regular stylists should try new things more often. As her 21st birthday is in December, perhaps this shoot is a coming of age kind of event. I hope we see Sexy Swift more often, as she looks amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment