Monday 15 November 2010

Gwyneth the Goddess





Now this is how to make an entrance. My blog would not be complete without a post dedicated to this bombshell fashion moment courtesy of Gwyneth Paltrow.

This Atelier Versace couture dress was completely owned by Paltrow on the red carpet at the Country Music Awards. There is not one thing that I dislike about this look. In fact, I adore this so much that I would go as far to say that it could be my Favourite Red Carpet Moment of the Year.

The pink, grey-purple and white ombre dress with crystal detailing is stunning, and the marble effect Christian Louboutin shoes are almost as equally lustworthy. Statement earring(s) and sleek side swept hair complete the look without over-doing it.

So, what are the chances of an identical high street copy of this dress for me to purchase? Slim-to-none? Yeah, I thought so.



Leighton Meester also looked as wonderful as always at the CMAs. She wore a Pucci dress with Jimmy Choo shoes I would literally kill for.





Gwyneth also gave a performance of the title track from her new film, Country Strong. I'm loving the red carpet appearances from the film’s two stars so far. Gwyneth Paltrow and Leighton Meester on the same red carpet? Fabulous.


No comments:

Post a Comment