Tuesday 11 January 2011

The Golden Goddess

"Wow!” was the first thought that popped into my head when I saw Cameron Diaz on the green carpet for the premiere of her new film, The Green Hornet.



Her scarlet, one shouldered Azzaro dress is gorgeous. It’s amazing how a simple dress can have such a huge impact, as this is the best I’ve seen Cameron look in a while. The look will have been put together by Cameron’s stylist Rachel Zoe. The Zoe woman irritates me, but she creates the most beautiful images for her A List clients, this being just one of many I expect to see over the awards season. Nude stilettos and thin gold barely-there jewellery are the only accessories she needs to complete her look.



Her hair and make up is just as gorgeous as you would expect from this Hollywood Star. I love the pop of pink on her lips and cheeks, with her eyes subtly defined by fluttery lashes and her California Girl tan. It’s a gorgeous, fresh look that makes me think of warm summer days on the beach, followed by cocktails by the rooftop pool at night at my dream beach house in Malibu. Her hair has that effortless polished beach-babe wave look going on. Well, it looks effortless, but in reality it takes a SWAT team of super hairstylists to achieve this golden goddess look (trust me, I’ve tried and failed many times). I can’t wait until my pathetic attempt at a fringe grows out, looking at this picture makes me pine for my long-all-over hair.



Is it just me or is Seth Rogen looking good?

No comments:

Post a Comment