Friday 7 January 2011

Keira the Kook














I’ve never been hugely keen on Keira Knightley, she beautiful and everything, but I never quite understood The Big Deal. The past few months, during her promotional run for Never Let Me Go, have started to help me understand TBD. So this shoot for Italian Vogue, by my favourite photographer, Ellen Von Unwerth, is the icing on the cake. She looks amazing, and I love the mischievous air running through the pictures, a common feature of a Von Unwerth shoot. My favourite image has to be the one with a drawn on moustache and mussed up hair, so devilishly cute.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you- I've never understood the Keira hype either. Thanks for sharing this though, as she does look stunning- especially in the piano pic. xx

    ReplyDelete