Wednesday 9 February 2011

Colour Me Happy

I will be moving house in June, and, ever the Virgo, I have already started planning for it. I will be moving in with my boyfriend, so it’s a very exciting time for us both. If I had to put money on it though, I would say that I am more excited than Him as I get to decorate! Well, not massively because it will be rented accommodation, but I still plan to put my stamp on the place.

As I spend a good portion of my days browsing the web I have been saving images as I’ve been going along of things I like, be this a space, a layout, a colour or an accessory. I thought I’d share with you the images I have collected so far this month. The majority of these pictures I’ve saved because of their colours, but the picture of the study (1st image) I’ve saved because I love the storage shelf boxes, I also love that there is quite a lot of ‘stuff’ in such a small space but it still looks very clean and tidy. We’re planning on getting a 2 bed place, so the second room will be turned into an office/ work space for me and my final year at university.

Side note: I’m not sure whether I’m the more excited party actually, as we will be having Sky installed and I know how much He loves Sky Sports…joy.



































These pictures have been mainly taken from Pinterest and (of course) Cupcakes and Cashmere.

No comments:

Post a Comment