Monday 21 February 2011

NYFW Favourites: Badgely Mischka

As New York Fashion Week has well and truly finished, I thought I’d post some images of my favourite looks. As much as I loved some of what I imagine the buyers/ marketers to be labeling ‘everyday’ or ‘casual’ looks, no amount of plain wording is going to make such items suddenly be in my price range. So, as it is the case that I am a poor student, I choose to focus on the gowns shown at fashion week, as if we’re dreaming of luxury, we may as well dream big.

There was more than a few collections showing Oscar worthy looks, but I have attempted to narrow it down. My favourites come from Badgely Mischka, Jenny Packham, Lela Rose, Monique Lhuillier and Rodarte. I’m going to give them each a separate post, so here we go. First up is Badgely Mischka…









No comments:

Post a Comment