Monday 28 February 2011

Oscar Favourites: Cate Blanchett



Cate Blanchett was my second favourite of the night. Her Givenchy Haute Couture was such an amazing choice for her. She looks regal in the architecture inspired design in a divine shade of lilac. I have two favourite elements about this dress. The first is the criss-cross back with the yellow embellishment and the second is the full pleated skirt. I am so in love with pleats, I am dying to get my hands on a pleated maxi skirt for summer. The one that Olivia Palermo was wearing last week at the Mulberry show during LFW was on top of my wishlist but now I'm on the hunt for a lilac version. I was unsure of whether anyone would be able to carry off the Givenchy Haute Couture Spring 2011 collection, but of course, if anyone could do it, Cate Blanchett would be your woman.


No comments:

Post a Comment