Friday 10 June 2011

Weekend Shopping List: Birthday Party Edition



This weekend sees the celebration of one of my Best Friend's Birthdays, an occasion which definitely calls for a new dress and some party shoes. As I tend to stick to dark colours during the day, I have decided to keep a look out for something bright and fun to wear for my G.N.O (Girls Night Out for all the non-Miley Cyrus fans out there). So what better colour to pick for a girl's night than pink right? I had a scour on ASOS this morning to get an idea of the kind of thing I might like, and I found a couple of gorgeous dresses that would be perfect for the occasion (see above, specifically the Coast dress which I am IN LOVE with). Dresses as fabulous as this call for some fabulous accessories, so I also had a trawl through the shoes and bags section. I came across some great matches, and I think these silver platform sandals would look great with the sexy Lipsy dress and a turquoise clutch to match the heel and the platform colour block. Also, don't you think acid yellow and fuchsia pink make a great colour statement? Not exactly one for the shy and retiring type, but if you have a little bit of Paris Hilton or Elle Woods in you, why the hell not?


One Shoulder LIPSY Dress,Strapless Pleated COAST Dress, Silver Platform SANDALS , Yellow Round-Toe PUMPS, TURQUOISE Clutch, YELLOW Clutch.


No comments:

Post a Comment