Friday 13 January 2012

Critics Choice Awards 2012: Tweenage Troubles



Unfortunately the tween idols got it wrong last night. Chloe Moretz (who I think is awesome so I feel bad writing this) looked overdone in her Chanel dress. I didn't particularly like this Chanel collection anyway (more of which you can see here: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/F2011RTW-CHANEL) and I think it looks weird on Chloe. I can't work out whether it's too old or too young for her? It looks like something you might force your child to wear to Sunday School on a chilly day. I'm not sure, it's just not right for Chloe or this event.
Ahhh, I feel even worse saying this one. Elle Fanning (who I think is adorably unique for a child star) in Rodarte (RODARTE, need I say more about how much I love this label?) just doesn't do it for me. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I don't know, one minute I think "Oh she looks so cute" and the next I think "ergh no, it's so bad". See, now that I've written that I don't like it I have an urge to go back and change it all and say that I love it and that it's the best I've ever seen Elle look. But I'll leave what I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment