Thursday 29 July 2010

Olivia











I absolutely love Olivia Palermo, star of MTV's The City. Now, not having Sky means that I don't really watch The City, I've seen the majority of the first season and that's it. But, I'm kind of glad that I haven't seen a lot of it, because Olivia is painted as a bitch, and I tend to dislike bitches from the get-go (with the exception of a few, namely Sarah Michelle Gellar in Cruel Intentions).

And what a visual treat I would have missed out on! Palermo's style is SPOT ON every time she is photographed. Yes, I know that she is obviously styled by someone else for these pictures, but her personal style is amazing. I'm not a big wearer of accessories but Olivia makes me want to be accessorised, she always has the perfect bag, shoes and (of course) statement necklace to go with her outfit. She is smack bang in the middle of preppy, chic and edgy, which, in my opinion, is a fabulous place to be, with an amazing view!

Also (don't worry, I'm going to stop obsessing in a moment) she has the glossiest, healthiest looking hair I have seen in a LONG while. No 'just-got-out-of-bed-and-couldn't-be-bothered-to-brush-my-hair' looks for this Upper East Sider, a sleek blow out or perfect tumbling curls is the only way to go.

These photographs are from the most recent issue of ASOS magazine showcasing up-and-coming AW trends. I can't help but wish there was at least one photo where she is smiley and happy, like in this video .
Can't deny she is very beautiful though, even with a stern face.
(All pictures pinched from CocosTeaParty.com, which is so good and you should really check it out)

No comments:

Post a Comment