Tuesday 27 July 2010

Sienna

I have just found this candid shot of Sienna Miller, and I absolutely love it! The reason I love it so much (apart from the fact that it's Sienna Miller) is because it reminds me of old pictures of my Mum from the 80s and early 90s. She had the wavy blonde hair with a chunky fringe and a penchant for leather. I'm going to try and find an image of her to post to show you what I mean.

I LOVE Sienna's fringe (or 'bangs' if you like). Shae has also been sporting that happy glow that she'd been lacking for a little while, no doubt due to the new/ old love in her life. I love Love, especially when it looks as good as this.

Sienna is one of my favourite style icons. She never looks to try hard, and her sartorial choices always look fresh (unlike a past-it looking Ms Moss). Do you prefer Sienna to Kate?











No comments:

Post a Comment