Tuesday 17 August 2010

Mary-Kate Olsen

Mary-Kate Olsen graces the cover of Marie Claire in the US for their September issue. I love Mary-Kate (and her sister Ashley) always have and (at this rate) always will.


I love this editorial for of MK for MC. There are plenty of looks, all of which you can view here. They're shot by Tesh who, if I'm not mistaken, shot Olivia Palermo for the ASOS cover which I posted at the end of last month.



These are my absolute favourites:



I love this, love, love, love, love, love! Oh my lord, how fabulous would it be if I could dress like this every day! Major swoons are coming from me towards this picture. The cape is Marc Jacobs, the dress is Dior, the pose is wonderfully cute and the colours are dreamy. The windswept blonde tresses are perfectly Mary-Kate and the subtle make up makes a lovely change as it lets you focus on how beautiful her face really is without a smoky eye or gothic lip.


This Givenchy look is a close second favourite. There is something about the boots that makes me think of old-school London or Paris. Hidden underneath layers of woolen skirts and crinolines would be these fabulously provocative boots. The LRLD (little red lace dress), fur bolero and knuckle full of ruby's makes MK look like an incredibly stylish extra from Baz Luhrmann's Moulin Rouge (hence the thoughts of Paris).

Photos are pinched from MarieClaire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment