Tuesday 17 August 2010

Mischa Barton & Fearne Cotton

Could the fashion Gods have heard my prayers? It would seem so. Here we have exhibit A: Mischa Barton looking good. I know, shock horror! The outfit is not something I would pick out for myself but still, the effort is there. The pussy bow blouse in this season's hit nude-blush colour and the tan lace-up peep toes are lush. The suede shorts bring it down a bit, but I'm sure on someone more notoriously fashion forward they would have looked good, so I'll let her off. She could get rid of the bag and go for a Proenza Schouler satchel slung low over one shoulder, but hey-ho. Even her normally god-awful extensions look lovely, the brassy tones have been replaced with a lighter hue. I really don’t want to jinx it, BUT, could this be a sign of more positive things to come?




*Whispers* so here we have Exhibit B: Fearne Cotton on a bad day. She well and truly let the British side down. No, just… No.

Images pinched from DailyMail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment