Tuesday 14 September 2010

Goddess Gowns











So by now, you all know that I have a serious soft spot for a good, old-fashioned, show-stopping dress.


Two collections from New York Fashion Week have popped up on my radar today giving me my much needed daily dose of Glamour.

Reem Acra (images 1-5) and Jenny Packham (images 6-10) both frequently clothe the best dressed at events, and their spring/ summer 2011 collections didn't disappoint. My favourite out of the two was the Jenny Packham collection. There was too many beautiful designs to choose a favourite from so I've posted my top 5. I can't wait to see these creations on the red carpet, I'm imagining, on people like Taylor Swift, Jessica Biel, Selena Gomez, (possibly) Mila Kunis, Kate Beckinsale, Dianna Agron, Olivia Palermo, Lea Michele and Olivia Wilde.

No comments:

Post a Comment