Monday 13 September 2010

Lovely Lela Rose

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

This collection is so pretty that it deserves a post all of its own. It's Lela Rose SS 2011. Whenever I see something I LOVE, like, really REALLY love, I whisper around it. I don’t know why, and yes, it’s a weird habit, but it’s almost like something is too amazing to be subjected to full volume or something. You know how museums dim the lights on important beautiful artifacts so they don’t fade? I think I dim my voice in case it has the same effect.

I know that if I saw any of these dresses close up, I’d whisper. They’re so stunning. I really hope to see them on the red carpet. My dream clothes horses for these would be Reese Witherspoon (in Look 4), Megan Fox (in Look 6), Jessica Biel (in Look 8) and Taylor Swift (in Look 10).


Note: These aren't the actual 'look' numbers, for the full collection click here.



All pictures pinched from Style.com





No comments:

Post a Comment