Wednesday 1 September 2010

(Princess) Dianna Agron








To follow up on the previous Glee post, I have just come across these very simple but stunning pictures of Dianna Agron who plays the knocked-up cheerleader who fell from grace, Quinn Fabray, in the hit show. They are for the October issue of Vanity Fair, which, I believe, has a post-rehab Lindsay Lohan on the cover.
I really can’t wait for Glee to start again! Now that Quinn has had her baby, she can go back to being the bitchy head cheerleader we all know and love, I hope Ryan Murphy writes her lots of one liner put downs like the ones that cracked me up in the early episodes of the first season.
Dianna is so lovely looking, and she is shaping up to be the one to watch on the red carpet. Where as Lea Michele is in the spotlight most of the time, Dianna’s quiet and classic style is something that will stand the test of time I feel.

All pictures pinched from Vanity Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment