Wednesday 8 September 2010

The Romantics

This film looks like it’s going to be right up my street. I love a bit of romantic drama, especially in films such as The Notebook and The Last Kiss. The cast is also fab, with Josh Duhmel and Katie Holmes leading Adam ‘Seth Cohen’ Brody, Malin Akermann, Anna Paquin and Elijah Wood’s support.







The cast have recently been featured in a campaign for J Crew, the American high end high street label. I love these shots, they look fun and are full of life and action.






















My favourite pictures are the third shot, I love Malin and Adam’s faces on here (far left), everyone else looks like they’re enjoying the cupcakes and these two are on the end like “what the crap is this?” Love it. And the fifth shot with the guys high kicking towards the camera, awesome poses and facial expressions.


Images from J Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment