Tuesday 7 September 2010

Wonderboy in Wonderland



Possibly THE most perfect way to start the day. Here we have Zac Efron, channeling James Dean, starring on the cover of Wonderland’s new issue.

He’s so dreamy… How is it possible that one person can look this perfect?

Anyway, I never really buy Wonderland. It always strikes me as one of those magazines that’s for posers, I feel sort of the same way about ID and Dazed and Confused, they’re a bit too pretentious and arty for me. But I could be completely wrong, as I’ve never even read an issue. I wanted to pick up the Megan Fox cover issue, but never got round to it. So, I’m definitely going to give this one a go.

What do you think? Has Zac’s cover inspired you to give Wonderland a go?

Image pinched from amygrindhouse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment