Tuesday 26 October 2010

Elie's New Girl


The Elie Saab spring/ summer 2011 collection has had its first outing on the red carpet. It's as if the stars aligned, as one of my favourite style stars was the lucky person who brought possibly one of the greatest dress collections ever created to the masses: Leighton Meester. The star of Gossip Girl looked beautiful in a baby blue cocktail dress from the range that I posted a couple of weeks ago. She's also wearing the same blue suede shoes that are featured throughout the collection which look gorgeous! As you can tell, I am head-to-toe in love with this look, I love Leighton, I love Blair and I love Elie Saab.




I've just watched the trailer for Leighton's new movie which also stars Gwyneth Paltrow and Tim McGraw. You should check it out because it looks really good, sort of like a tame, female lead, Walk the Line. Is it sad that I have a soft spot for country music? This is the influence of my Mum's love of Shania Twain and the sheer awesomness of Taylor Swift. I don't think this is a bad thing, others may disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment