Tuesday 26 October 2010

Lanvin ♥ H & M



So, by now you will all know that I love anything Lanvin. The glamorous label's collaboration with H&M will hit UK stores on 23rd November, so not long now! I hope you're all sharpening you're elbows as you read this?

So the teaser campaign is in full swing and I have found two images that appear to give us a preview of the Lanvin for H&M range. Starring Natasha Poly and photographed by David Sims, the campaign seems to be set in a hotel full of secrets, intrigue and, of course, fabulous outfits.

I love the one shoulder dress on the left of the first image, very Lanvin circa spring/ summer 2009 (the defining moment of Alber Elbaz for me personally). I also love the tuxedo jacket with satin lapels (second from the right), I own a jacket in a very similar style but it's unfortunately a little too big for me now so I may just have to invest in a new one. I love the leopard print shoes that Natasha Poly wears in the second image, I seriously hope that these are part of the collection because I need them. They're so awesome that it's not even a case of 'want', I literally NEED them in my life.

Also, how lame is it that (after the shoes) the thing I got most excited about in this image were the carrier bags? I have a thing for cool carrier bags, especially cardboard ones with posh ribbon handles and scribbled love hearts (I love a good love heart motif).


Click the images (from Fashion Gone Rogue) for a larger view.

No comments:

Post a Comment