Monday 4 October 2010

Richie Rich

I've just found this shoot that Nicole Richie has done with Harper's Bazaar Arabia. She looks beautiful don't you think? She does way more justice to that floral print Louis Vuitton dress than Katie Holmes did. And I love the car shot, very Betty Draper.









I have long been an admirer of Nicole's style and character. Ever since she was the 'chubby sidekick' of Paris Hilton in The Simple Life, I have been in love with Nicole. I find her totally hilarious and not afraid to be herself. As I think I've mentioned on here before, I think she's amazing proof that you can turn your life around even if you get yourself into a horrendous situation. (She has gone from being hooked on heroin and in and out of jail/ rehab, to a massively successful entrepreneur, style icon and family woman.)


As I'm in the mood for Nicole, here are some more of my favourite Richie pictures from the past...



ASOS magazine

ELLE

Harper's Bazaar

Harper's Bazaar

In Style

Marie Claire

Ocean

Vanity Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment