Monday 8 November 2010

Burberry Boy

I must have Twilight on the subconscious, as this is my second Saga related post today…

If rumours are to be believed, Robert Pattinson is currently being courted by Burberry to be their next famous ‘face of’. I think Robert would be a brilliant choice! I’m not really a big fan of Robert Pattinson. Well, sometimes I am and sometimes I’m not. Like, I think he’s quite cute in everyday life, but he’s quirky cute not conventionally cute. Whereas Edward Cullen (who he plays in Twilight, just in case you’ve been living under a rock for the past 2 and a bit years) is supposed to be THE most gorgeous thing to ever walk the planet, in the most conventional way. He’s just supposed to be pure hottness, so I was a little disappointed when they cast Rpatz. But, nevertheless, I think he would make a fabulous Burberry model. Especially after re-visiting this photoshoot he did for Vanity Fair last year, shot by Bruce Weber. I must admit, he looked GORGEOUS in these photos, I flipped back and forth through the spread many times and was mesmerized by how much the camera loves him. The following images are outtakes from Vanity Fair’s website.























No comments:

Post a Comment