Monday 1 November 2010

Mango's New Model













I have just come across these images of the lovely Olivia Palermo and her (possibly even lovelier) boyfriend, Johannes Huebl modeling for Mango. I didn’t even recognize her at first. I can’t believe how different the dark lipstick makes her look. The sleek, centre parted hair also makes a huge difference as we’re used to seeing her with a gorgeously bouncy blow dry.

After news broke last week that The City had been cancelled, it left me wondering what would happen to Olivia. Now that she has nothing to promote except herself, would she become another one of those girls who were famous for a while, even though you aren’t quite sure why, and then fade into the background?

I seriously doubt it, as this girl has amazing style, and I feel like that could be put to good use either as a presenter for a fashion related show, a creative advisor type role in a fashion company, or, as these photos prove, as a model. Also, if rumours are to be believed, we could possibly be seeing an Olivia Palermo for Topshop collaboration happening in the not-too-distant future. I seriously hope so, I would LOVE to see that collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment