Monday 17 January 2011

Amber's Aces

I wish Amber Heard was in bigger movies, because I love seeing her on the red carpet, and I don’t think it happens often enough. I’ve just been looking back over her red carpet appearances over the last couple of years and realized that she rarely gets it wrong and always manages to strike the right balance between fun and sexy. I particularly love the metallic dress Amber wore to The Art of Elysum event last week. Everything about the look, from the dress to the hair to the make up, is gorgeous. (I've got a feeling I've said this before but...) Men of Hollywood will no doubt be pining for the stunning actress who recently announced that she is a lesbian (the image of her in the red pencil dress was taken at a GLAAD, Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation, event).



















No comments:

Post a Comment