Monday 17 January 2011

Golden Glow-bes

The day I feel like I’ve been waiting for FOREVER finally arrived yesterday. The 68th annual Golden Globe Awards were held last night, and my-oh-my I wasn’t disappointed. There was so many amazing looks that it feels like a really hard task to whittle it down to a selection. In no particular order, I’m going to go with a top thirteen, seriously, I couldn’t get it down to ten! But there are many more looks that you should check out (try Red Carpet Fashion Awards or Zimbio.com).

Most of the pictures speak for themselves so I won’t bore you with my written dissection of each outfit, just know that I think all these ladies look FABULOUS. Blush pink and nude tones were definitely the colour trends of the evening, and with a little bit of added shimmer the girls shone. Statement pops of colour were also another popular choice, with even the usually black-bound Angelina Jolie wearing a stunning emerald gown.

From what I’ve seen at the Golden Globes I can’t WAIT for the OSCARs! *Does a silly little excited dance*


Anne Hathaway in Armani Prive


Sandra Bullock in Jenny Packham


Megan Fox in Armani Prive


Leighton Meester in Burberry Prorsum


Dianna Agron in J Mendel


Sarah Hyland in Max Azria Atelier


Emma Stone in Calvin Klein


Claire Danes in Calvin Klein


January Jones in Atelier Versace


Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace


Mila Kunis in Vera Wang


Amy Adams in Marchesa


Olivia Wilde in Marchesa

No comments:

Post a Comment