Wednesday 16 February 2011

Best Dressed Guests: 15th February

Last night saw the musical talent of Britain (with a few Americans thrown in for good measure) descend upon the 02 Arena in London for the 2011 BRIT Awards. Here’s who caught my eye on the red carpet last night…



You can’t see the detail very well in this picture, but Adele’s dress was as beautiful as her singing voice.



Cheryl Cole looked good. But, as I’ve discussed with my fellow fashion critic friends (yes, we think we’re THAT important) she just can’t seem to shake that ‘chav in a designer dress’ look no matter how hard she tries. We’ve put it down to the tattoos. The mullet hairstyle is a little odd too.



Eliza Dolittle brought the fun factor to the BRITs, which is just what I expect from the red carpet at such a hectic show. I absolutely adore the colours in her bustle, and her shoes are A-MA-ZING!



Ellie Goulding is rocking a pink rinse grandma hair do, but I love it (I’m dying to dye my hair lilac). Her lose gold/ pale yellow dress looks so pretty, and I bet it feels gorgeous against your skin.



Emma Willis didn’t really look event appropriate, but I do love this little cream lace dress. Does anyone else think that she looks like Silver from 90210?



Can anyone else believe that Jo Whiley is in her 40s! She looked absolutely stunning in this orange Stella McCartney dress and patent black peep toe booties. What a knockout.



Rihanna ensured that all eyes were on her in this multi coloured gown. I’m normally not a fan of ‘look at me look at me’ dresses but this looks fabulous on her. The colours are awesome and it’s a perfect fit for such a big personality.







No I haven’t left the boys out on this post as Justin Bieber (it’s SO wrong to crush on a 16 year old), Tinie Tempah and Professor Green all looked rather suave last night. Bieber stuck to his ultra cool style mantra, and paired a leather jacket with his trademark sneakers. Tinie Tempah looked geek-chic in his cream tuxedo jacket and black trousers, kind of like a cool modern-day bandstand conductor. Professor Green also went for the ‘sneakers with a suit’ trend, and accessorized with his rather pretty girlfriend, Candy, who has inspired my to buy some red jeans and leopard print shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment