Monday 14 February 2011

BFFs (even Valentines Day)

I’ve been looking for an excuse to post these pictures for a while, and today seems like the perfect time. Newly single Sienna Miller and Keira Knightley will be without a significant other on Valentines Day this year, as will Leighton Meester and Blake Lively. PROOF that you don’t have to be loved-up to be fabulous. So to everyone out there who is single this VDay, don’t despair, just channel your favourite fashionable singleton, get your girls together and hit the town (yes, I know it’s a school night!). Who will you and your friends be tonight? Fabcasual Sienna and Keira or uber-glam Blair and Serena, no, sorry, I mean Leighton and Blake?
Personally, I will be rocking a bit of both. I will be wearing my casual flared jeans and dressing them up with my black and gold Topshop platforms and a dressy top yet to be chosen…




No comments:

Post a Comment