Thursday 10 February 2011

In The Nude







It seems that the trend for nude is still going strong as Diane Kruger, Rose Byrne and Dianna Agron have all been photographed at different events this week in various neutral shades.

As much as I love Rose's pale pink gown and shiny new hair, and Dianna's red pumps and princessy up-do, I have to say that Diane's look is definitely my favourite. I love her curled hair, lace detailing on the dress and patent pumps. Once again, another homerun for Miss Kruger.






Also photographed at events this week have been two of my favourite blondes. My old favourite, Blake Lively, looks lushous at a gala in New York. The Alexander McQueen strapless printed dress has a glamorous bohemian feel to it, and reminds me of Mila Kunis' SAG Awards spectacular. My new favourite blonde, Teresa Palmer, looks sexy and stunning in a black Pucci floor length number with a thigh high split and open back detail. On someone else it could look slutty or over-the-top, but on Teresa, with her easy-going charm, it looks perfectly chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment