Thursday 24 February 2011

Seyfried The Siren











Soon to be seen starring in Red Riding Hood, Amanda Seyfried covers Interview magazine. I love the pictures that accompany her feature, in which she is put on the spot by her latest co-star, Justin Timberlake. She looks sweet and innocent, but at the same time, completely sexy and sultry. My favourite image is the one where she’s sat on the rocking horse, just look at those legs! I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again: there is just something about a woman in hold ups that is so irresistibly gorgeous and powerful at the same time.

I wish Interview magazine was easier to get hold of in the North of England. I love that they get their interviewEE’s fellow colleagues to be the interviewers, a very intriguing idea. And the photoshoots are always a little bit awesome, remember Blake Lively’s jailbird spread a few months ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment