Wednesday 9 March 2011

Do it Like a Dude

As I’ve said before, I never really post about guys because I find their choices BORING. But I had to post a snippet from American Cosmopolitans Fun and Fearless awards as so many hot dudes were in attendance, looking might dapper too.

First and foremost we have Russell Brand in an awesome silver/ grey suit. I love that he always adds a fabulous injection of personality into his wardrobe. He looks incredibly dashing, but I do prefer him with facial hair. There’s something a bit ‘off’ with a clean shaven Brand.



My current number one love (taking over the coveted spot from Zac Efron) is Ian Somerhalder. The one word I could use to describe him would be ‘dreamy’ in the most teenager-y way possible. Look at his eyes! They’re practically hypnotic. Oh to be an extra on The Vampire Diaries for a day…



Other fly guys from the night include Penn Badgley, Chris Hemsworth and Isaiah Mustafa (The Old Spice Guy, youtube it if you have no idea what I’m on about).





Making a cameo for the ladies was the night’s Fun & Fearless female award winner, Mila Kunis. This outfit choice has been getting a lot of attention as it is similar to a suit worn by Angelina Jolie to a premiere of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I think Mila rocks this tailored choice, she looks absolutely stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment