Wednesday 16 March 2011

Film Wednesday: Battle Los Angeles



Tonight I shall be accompanying my sci-fi/ action loving boyfriend to the cinema to watch Battle: Los Angeles. I’m actually quite looking forward to watching it. Contrary to my bf’s beliefs that the only films I like to watch are ‘depressing’, I do quite like ‘the end is nigh, run for your life’ genre too.

I’ve deliberately not read too much about the film as more often than not with films like this, plot points are given away in great detail to draw audiences in. By doing this, however, it tends to make me just want to wait for the DVD to come out.

Anyway, I shall be seeing this at the cinema so hopefully it’ll be as good as I’m expecting.

Does anyone else enjoy a boy orientated film almost as much as a rom-com, like I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment