Tuesday 15 March 2011

My Favourite Looks: New York A/W 2011

To mark the end of fashion month, I have compiled a selection of my favourite looks from each four city’s shows. First up we have New York in all its glory which is in joint first place (with Paris) for my favourite shows. There were an infinite number of red carpet options from the likes of Oscar de la Renta, Marchesa, Monique Lhuillier and Jason Wu, all of which practically made me drool. Narrowing down my favourites list has been HARD, but here we have my top 8. Well, top 8 for now, but no doubt I’ve forgotten something so don’t be surprised is edits pop op every so often…



Rodarte



Oscar De La Renta



Monique Lhuillier



Marchesa



Lela Rose



Jason Wu



Alice + Olivia



Badgley Mischka

No comments:

Post a Comment