Friday 4 March 2011

High Kloss

















The last image from the Zac Posen show reminded me of how much I love Karlie Kloss.

Firstly, her name, her name is actually Karlie Kloss! How cool is that, I wish my first name and last name started with the same letter and made me sound like the best part of a fairground (hello, Candy Floss, people?).

Secondly, her legs. They go on forever and ever and ever. And her arms for that matter. She has limbs like a giraffe, in the nicest way possible of course.

Thirdly, as a trained Ballerina, the poses she strikes during photoshoots always look amazingly graceful. No awkward and stiff poses for this supermodel.

Fourthly (is that even a word?), look at her beautifully glossy hair. I love how the lighting in this shoot for Allure catches the curves of her hair waves.

Thankfully, just like me, the fashion world can’t get enough of Miss Kloss so I can expect to see plenty more shoots like this. At just 18 years old, this All American Sweetheart is making a huge name for herself with her sultry stare and girly charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment