Friday 4 March 2011

PFW: Poised for Posen















I’ve been a bit lacking with my Fashion Week posts recently. I had decided that I was going to wait until it was all over and done with and then look back over what I’d missed. To be honest, I’ve been completely consumed by red carpet madness, so apologies to anyone hoping to see plenty of London, Milan and Paris coverage.

But, when I came across this collection today, I felt the need to post it straight away. Zac Posen showed in Paris for a second season, and I loved his seven looks. When I’m looking at collections on Style.com I normally go straight to the last looks as I know that’s where they keep the good stuff, the gorgeous gowns are always finale items. I LOVE the gowns that closed Zac Posen’s AW11 show, they all look (for want of a more professional sounding word) so swishy.

My favourites have to be the blue worn by Coco Rocha, the burgundy on Jourdan Dunn and the black on Karlie Kloss. But I also have to say how much I love the floor sweeping black coat! As someone who's main ambition in life growing up was to 'become a witch' this beautiful coat is right up my street. Hmmm, high street copy anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment