Monday 7 March 2011

True Blue



My favourite kook, Zooey Deschanel, brings her irresistible charm, and the bluest eyes in showbiz, to the cover of Lucky magazine. I’ve never read Lucky as it’s an American publication that I can never seem to find over here (seriously Borders, why did you let yourselves go into administration!?) but it strikes me as a Glamour type of magazine, with a little bit of everything.

I love these pictures of Zooey, she looks so cute and mischievous, like she’s just been caught getting up to no good. The cover is cute, but it’s really weird to see her without tights on, as they have very much become her trademark.

I’ve just checked IMDb to see if Zooey is on the cover to promote something, she does in fact have two films coming out this year, so I’m guessing she’s promoting those. She stars in Your Highness, with Natalie Portman, James Franco and Danny McBride, as well as My Idiot Brother with Elizabeth Banks and (the hilarious and gorgeous) Paul Rudd. Both films look like they’re going to be worth checking out at the cinema, which I’m glad about as it’s always lovely to see Zooey’s pretty face and awesome laugh on the big screen. I also love how natural Zooey is in her films, she never seems to be 'acting' you know? It's like she's just being herself.

I'm adding Zooey D to my Friend Wish List too, along with Sophia Bush and Reese Witherspoon.

Who's on your fantasy celebrity BFF list?


No comments:

Post a Comment