Tuesday 31 May 2011

TV Tuesday: Feeling Nostalgic



Now that all of my favourite TV shows are on a hiatus for summer, I find myself without a regular glamour fix from the likes of Gossip Girl and 90210. Thank goodness for my trusty Sex and the City shoebox set! After the disaster that was Sex and the City 2 (less said about that, the better), I'm greatfull that I have seasons 1-6 to look back over. I like to remind myself that these characters were once well written pieces of TV gold.
Also, as I was looking for photos to use alongside this blog, I remembered how even more awesome Carrie's fashion got when she met Alexander Petrovski and moved to Paris with him. Don't you think? Especially the bubblegum pink Oscar De La Renta prom style dress.










If you could bring back a much missed TV show, what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment