Friday 23 September 2011

My Favourite Things...from London Fashion Week

Here are my favourite looks from London Fashion Week. Bright colours and bold prints were the most common themes across all the collections. Tribal seems to making another comeback, mainly through the medium of Burberry Prorsum. I usually LOVE Christopher Bailey's designs for the British heritage brand, but I felt slightly let down by this collection. The designs just weren't spring/ summery enough for me.

Antonio Beradi
Burberry Prorsum
Erdem
Giles
Jonathan Saunders
Mary Katrantzou
Matthew Williamson
Richard Nicholl
Roksanda Illcinic

I've managed to pick a single look from each of my favourite collections at LFW, but there was a label that I couldn't pick just one look from. That collection was Mulberry, and here are my favourite 4 looks (I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair):

Ahhhhhhhhhh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment