Monday 19 September 2011

My Favourite Things from the Emmys

The 63rd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards were held in Los Angeles last night. There was plenty of gorgeous looks for me to get excited about when I logged onto Red Carpet Fashion Awards this morning. I particularly LOVED Nina Dobrev, I've never seen her look this good on the red carpet. She's a beautiful girl, no doubt, but she has been stuck in that tired Hollywood-starlet-in-a-tight-sparkley-minidress rut for a while, so this red-hot floor length gown was a breath of fresh air. I also loved that Gwyneth Paltrow dared to bare and flashed midriff in this gorgeous Emilio Pucci dress (or should that be skirt and top?). All of my favourites are below with a one word review (which is a lot harder to do than you think!).

Nina Dobrev in Donna Karen: WOW!
Gwyneth Paltrow in Emilio Pucci: Sexy
Dianna Agron in Roksanda Ilincic: Electric
Julia Stiles in Georges Hobeika Couture: Beautiful
Elisabeth Moss in Marchesa: Ethereal
Rachael Taylor in Giorgio Armani: Glamorous
Cat Deeley in Monique Lhuillier: Princess
Sarah Hyland in Cristian Siriano: Pleats! :)
Rashida Jones in Alberta Ferretti: Pretty
Anna Paquin in Alexander McQueen (obviously): Chic
Lea Michele in Marchesa: Hot
Minka Kelly in Dior: Classic
Michelle Dockery (far right): Elegant

No comments:

Post a Comment