Thursday 12 January 2012

People's Choice Awards 2012: It'll Be All White On The Night





See what I did there, I'm a pun-making genius!

Miley Cyrus, Lea Michele, Jennifer Morrison and Kaley Cuoco all wore various pale shades on the People's Choice Awards red carpet last night at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.

To be honest, I love them all. Miley looks amazing, not at all cheesy or try-hard which is refreshing, in David Koma (he's the dude who made that weird black dress with silver detailing that Cheryl Cole wore on the X Factor). Lea Michele is a knockout in Marchesa, I think this may be my favourite look of the night. Jennifer (who currently stars in Once Upon A Time, which you really need to check out, it's SO good!) looks elegant in this Oscar De La Renta cocktail dress, I also love the Carrie Bradshaw-esque big ballerina bun. Kaley, who was the awards show presenter, wore a very bridal looking Badgley Mischka gown, and I loved it. I also love her 60s style hair and smokey eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment