Tuesday 10 August 2010

Rachel Zoe


I'm not a big fan of Rachel Zoe, personally. I find her odd looking and a bit weird for promoting Size Zero the way she did. But her work cannot be faulted. Her client list includes Cameron Diaz, Demi Moore, Anne Hathaway, Kate Hudson and Jennifer Garner (I believe). These are women that always look amazing on the red carpet, with only a few exceptions. Full on Hollywood glamour for big events and laid-back LA chic for a casual look.


But I love this photoshoot featuring Rachel Zoe and a host of designers for Harper's Bazaar. My favourite image is of Zoe and Marc Jacobs. She's a good actress for the photographs and her face is a picture in this shot. The rest of the designer role call features Michael Kors, Vera Wang, Francisco Costa and Derek Lam.

No comments:

Post a Comment