Monday 2 August 2010

Siri

















I have just come across what may be one of the best editorials I have ever seen. These pictures of Siri Tollerod by Miles Aldridge for Vogue Italia 2008 are gorgeous.



Firstly the colours, I love the candy pinks, dreamy blues and minty greens, the spread looks good enough to eat. I was thinking how cool it would be if they had scratch and sniff pages, these would smell like love hearts and parma violets.


Secondly, how amazing does model Siri look as Cat-Lady Barbie. She looks sweet & innocent and bat-shit crazy all at the same time. Love the contrasting candy stripe colours in her hair. When I was a blonde I always wanted an ice-cool shade with lilac pieces shot through.


Finally, it has cats! Not just any cats, but cute and fluffy tabby Ragdoll kittens! I am obsessed with Ragdoll cats, they are the cutest! When you pick them up they go all floppy, like a rag doll. I'm sad that my student house doesn't allow pets because I would be saving up right now to buy myself one.
Is it just me, or does anyone else think that this is Paris Hilton in 40 years + some chihuahua puppies?





No comments:

Post a Comment