Thursday 2 September 2010

A Rodarte Dream



I’m in love. As I predicted in an earlier post, Natalie Portman is seen here at the Venice Film Festival premiere of her new film, Black Swan, wearing none other than Rodarte. The dress looks like it has been created especially for her shining moment, as it fits her perfectly. I love red on the red carpet, it’s such a striking look. The jewelled bodice and adds ‘look-at-me’ sparkle and defines Natalie’s petite curves beautifully. The skirt is gorgeous too, I bet when she walks it swishes behind her in a hypnotic fluid motion… I’m actually daydreaming about dress swishes, I think I have a problem…Subtly dramatic eye makeup and a perfectly coifed up do complement the look.


Too bad Mila Kunis is still in America filming Friends with Benefits with Justin Timberlake. I’m pretty sure the combination of both of these gorgeous actresses, in show stopping premiere gowns, would have made a stunning picture. I’ll just have to wait until the promotional tour gets into full swing I guess.

I can’t wait to see Black Swan, the film itself looks lush, but knowing that Rodarte designed the ballet costumes makes me even more on the edge of my seat! The film is set to be released in the UK early next year I believe. Until then, I will be watching the trailer on a loop.
Pictures pinched from Just Jared.

No comments:

Post a Comment