Wednesday 5 January 2011

Best Friends Forever (Please?)





Even though I mostly prefer Leighton Meester’s style, I still love a bit of Blake Lively. Her choice of outfit to ring in the New Year (at the opening of Marquee nightclub in Las Vegas) was awesome. I love that she’s paired a masculine black shirt with cobalt blue sequined leggings, glitz meets simplicity with fantastic results. The bedhead hair and glowing complexion perfectly complement the look.

Now to the most important part of these photographs: Is this the start of one of the best dressed friendships ever? Blake and Florence are taking the fashion world by storm, so it seems only natural that the starlets would get on, imagine how fabulous their conversations would be! What with Blake being best mates with Anna Wintour and Karl Lagerfeld, and Florence’s penchant for Elie Saab gowns, I would imagine that these two glamorous girls would get on like a house on fire.

I haven’t been this excited about a celebrity friendship since I became aware of Paris and Nicole. Does anyone else miss The Simple Life as much as me?



No comments:

Post a Comment