Tuesday 8 February 2011

Ladies Who Lunch

Some of the lovely ladies who I am very much looking forward to seeing on the red carpet on 27th February 2011 were photographed at the 83rd annual Academy Awards nominee’s luncheon yesterday.
My favourites at this elegant soiree are Natalie Portman, Amy Adams and Jennifer Lawrence. I love that Natalie paired her bold teal dress with equally as striking accessories, but her dress could have done with a quick steam before the photographs. Jennifer wore a ballet inspired pleated dress by Chloe, I think the addition of the black waist band was a very good idea from her stylist as it gives the dress more shape. My uber favourite was Amy Adams in this floaty white number by Valentino, I love the gold shoes and the gorgeously sleek red hair. Plus, a dress with pockets is my second favourite type of dress, after a mini dress with sleeves.














No comments:

Post a Comment