Monday 14 March 2011

Music Monday: Foo Fighters



In a new feature on my blog, I'm here to share with you what is currently floating my musical boat. Towards the end of last week I picked up Elle magazine's April issue to flick through at work. I must admit that I have been a bad fashion student as of late, as I haven't bought a glossy for quite a while (SERIOUS lack of funds as my car fell apart and had to be put back together again). But I'm so glad I picked up Elle, which attracted me with it's gorgeous turquoise cover featuring Gwen Stefani. Inside, is an interview with Dave Grohl, who is in the midst of promoting the new Foo Fighters record. I must admit, I like the Foo Fighters songs I've heard but I'm not a die hard fan and I don't own any of their albums. But this interview makes me want to catch up on their back catalogue before the new album is released next month, because DG seems like an absolute DUDE. He comes across as a genuinely lovely and passionate guy, and I want him to be my friend and invite me over to play drums in his garage (no, that isn't an innuendo). Click here to read the interview, and enjoy FF's new song, Rope, above.

No comments:

Post a Comment