Monday 6 June 2011

2011 MTV Movie Awards: Best Dressed

Last night saw the 2011 MTV Movie Awards take place in Los Angeles. There was plenty of fun young looks to choose from whilst picking out my Best Dressed. The IT Girls of the moment such as Leighton Meester, Blake Lively, Emma Stone and Selena Gomez all looked absolutely gorgeous, as always. I was shocked and awed by Kristen Stewart's look, she hasn't looked this good since she cut in that bloody awful mullet for her appearance in The Runaways. I love that she's rocking pale skin with her mini dress, this gives me hope for my albino-esque pins.
It wasn't just Hollywood's young blood who looked good last night, hot mama's Reese Witherspoon and Bryce Dallas Howard gave them a run for their money. After a few slip ups with her red carpet looks of late (most notably that look at Cannes), pregnant Bryce looked gorgeous in this nude and pink floaty number, proving that maternity doesn't have to equal frumpy.



Blake Lively in Michael Kors



Bryce Dallas Howard



Emma Stone in Bottega Venetta



Emma Watson in Marchesa



Kristen Stewart in Balmain



Leighton Meester in Balmain



Lily Collins



Reese Witherspoon



Rosie Huntington-Whitely in Dolce & Gabbana



Selena Gomez in Giambattista Valli



Another highlight from last night's show was the premiere of the trailer for Breaking Dawn, I know I shouldn't be, because I'm not a 13 year old girl, but I'm SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment