Sunday 5 June 2011

Music Monday: Help Me Out With This One?



Is this song good or not? I really can't decide! Nicola Roberts, of Girls Aloud fame, is the third member of the girl group to come out with a solo project. The song is quite different to everything that's coming out at the moment, but I'm not sure whether I appreciate this or not? Although it must be said, I'm glad she's not another try-hard having a go at becoming the next Rhianna (Nicole Scherzinger on Britain's Got Talent anyone?).


Back to the point, Nicola's song is really catchy, the L.O.V.E bit stays in your head for hours, but is this in a good this-is-going-to-be-this-year's-summer-anthem way, or in a Rebbeca Black's Friday way?


She does look good in the video though, don't you think? I love the blonde and ginger ombre hair (something I'm sporting myself at the moment, albeit not on purpose) and the Suno outfit. Her face is weird in parts when she's miming though, like she doesn't want to open her mouth too wide or something?


Anyway, I shall stop disecting now and let you make up your own mind about the song and the video. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment