Thursday 12 January 2012

People's Choice Awards 2012: Who Wore it Better? Leather & Lace

Both Kristen Bell (of Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, and now, House of Lies fame) and Ashley Greene (of Twilight fame, duh) wore a combination of leather and lace on the People's Choice Awards red carpet last night. My question to you is who wore it better?

My vote would go to Kristen without a shadow of a doubt, I love the red Valentino number that she is wearing. Equal amounts cute and sexy, with a mussed up 'do and light make up to complete the look. Ashley looks a bit stiff in her L&L Donna Karan dress, and I'm pretty sure you can see the outline of her pants. Through LEATHER. Maybe she should have requested the next size up because the outline of her underwear is really distracting. Also, I know it's January, but you're in LA not the Artic so its a 'no' to the poloneck.

No comments:

Post a Comment